This year, SymfonyLive London 2015 is back at the QEII Conference Centre, close to the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
There will be dedicated spaces for attendees to relax, network, meet our sponsors, and of course tuck into some great food between talks.
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
How to find us
- By tube - Westminster Station (Circle, District, and Jubilee lines) and St. James Park (Circle, District lines) are both within 0.1 miles of the venue. Victoria Station (Circle, District, and Victoria lines) is 0.7 miles away.
- By bus - The 11, 24, 53, 77a and 88 all stop at Parliament Square, a short walk from the venue.
- By car - Please be aware that car parking spaces are limited in central London. To find parking and reserve a space, click here.
- By mainline train - Charing Cross and VIctoria stations are within 0.7 miles of the venue. Waterloo station is 1 mile.
- For international attendees - Travel from any London airport (Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, London City, and Luton) will all take approximately 1 hour - 90 minutes to reach the venue (depending on traffic and public transport availability).
The venue has provisions for disabled access including passenger lifts, step-free access, ramps and accessible toilet facilities. Many of its rooms also include induction loops and you are welcome to bring assistance dogs to the venue. The nearest step-free tube station is Westminster, a short distance from the conference centre. For more information on disabled access, please visit the QEII website.
Social event venue
Join us to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Symfony to give SymfonyLive London a great send off until 2016. We’ll head to Walkers of Whitehall shortly after the closing keynote to celebrate in style, and we'd love for you to join us.
Walkers of Whitehall, 15 Craig's Court, Whitehall, London, SW1A 2DD