Following great feedback from last year's community support intiative, we are once again offering community projects a free partnership with SymfonyLive London 2015.
This means that we'll be showcasing a limited number of community projects that might not have the budget or bandwidth to otherwise sponsor or be a part of Symfony's largest UK event.
How does it work?
Entries have now closed. We will hold a public poll shortly - watch this space - where the community can vote for the projects they feel most deserve a partnership, and the winners will be featured at SymfonyLive London - see below for full details.
The project or tool must be based on or around Symfony and must be an open source, free-to-use project that gives something back to the Symfony community. We welcome any and all suggestions that fit this bill. If you want to put your own project forward, or if you want to nominate another project or tool that deserves exposure, please complete the form.
What do you get?
Community projects will be offered all of the below benefits:
- 10min lightning talk on community tool or project
- logo and description featured on SymfonyLive London website and promo materials
- dedicated space at event for demos and networking
- entry to the opening & closing keynote (outside of these times, a representative must be at the stand at all times)
- entry to the social event after the conference